onsdag 13. januar 2010

Presenting myself



I have been working between France and Norway the last 5 years.
Living 10 years in Norway and 17 in Paris.

Creating bridges and nettwork between different groupes of artists, I have worked with very known ones to more underground, I make room for the amateurs and the professionals
keeping my aim in nettworking and planning for the futur.
different arts meet!
different countries also::
in the heart of Paris we often try to stick to the quarters where we are sure we will be able to experience the large mixity of people and we are very intersted in the cultural mixity and the issues this rises.
galleries, concert halls, festivals, associations, museums, ambassy and culturel centers have already participated and are informed of our events and concerts.

I have been working not only in the visual arts but also in the music, with the help and support of partners we have organised events, where the visual the music the dancing blend, and where different actors of the culturel arena are able to meet tchat and plan new projects.
It is a pleasure to propose intime warm and friendly events. As I enjoy diversity of genres, my events tend to be diffrent each time, and I take a lot of pleasure blending groupes of people that usualy dont meet.

My aim as an agent is to propose my help and advice, guidance sharing my experience of the last years .

O ften I have realised the past years that between France and Norway for example the problem that can occur is one of communication, not only is the language sometimes a barrier but also the culture and the habits, France being dominated by old school manners ( hierarchie ect::)
I sometimes make things easier between different partners or simply for one artist in particular.

Often English is a problem for the french it is then very important to help along and make the communication more " fluide"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar